Monday, July 6, 2009

We all had a fun 4th of July. Friends from the valley come up for the weekend. This year we participated in the JC park activities. Parade & Park fun. We set up our water slide and sold glow sticks, Popsicle's & pop its. Lot's of kids came up to me and thanked me for letting them play. All and all it went well. Tradition for fireworks is to go to Holbrook, Mom & Dad take there camp trailer and we sit a ways back from the action. Dad BBQ's and Lot's of people join us. Always a good time there! Hope all of you had as much as we did. Until next Year Happy 4th!

























Mom asked Rawley during the fire works "Is this fun?" He replied "yes this makes me happy"
He is such a QT





1 comment:

  1. Girl I was wondering when you were going to become a fellow blogger! Welcome! I'm glad you had a good 4th of July. Loving all of the pictures! Happy Belated birthday to Rowdy!!

    ReplyDelete